Ready to change the world of risk management and loss control? Do you think traditional safety programs are boring and lack employee engagement? If so, then you might have what it takes to work for Wilmes, LLC. At Wilmes, we believe that safety programs should be exciting and fun. They should engage teachers, police and fire, custodians, maintenance, staff, students and parents. They should teach, protect and help schools and cities to get back to their mission – educating our future and providing service.
As a startup, no job is too big or too small for anyone at the company, so we’re looking for someone who thrives on being challenged, with a do-what-it-takes attitude, and a high level of intellectual curiosity. They are energized by finding new and more efficient ways to do anything. From time to time, we seek out people who can help us elevate the world of risk management in schools and cities. We look beyond our circles to find those untapped resources that can strength our team and help us achieve our mission. And that time is now.
We are seeking a dream team who can help us with our current growth.
Only contact us if you are the best! We mean it! You must be the best!
Who We Are Looking For
Sales Representative – Entry Level – Training Provided
We are looking for 10 Sales Representatives to help build Wilmes, LLC into the leading risk management firm. Wilmes, LLC is building a team of sales persons to work together that can take on the large established giants of risk management, create an unparalleled market share and provide the utmost quality products and customer service to its clients. Successful candidates will be selling a full range of risk management products and services including, training, audits, books, posters, policy review and development and much, much more.
Must be a responsible person who is willing to show up to work and is willing to learn new things. Must be open to communicating over the phone, in-person and over email. Must have good writing skills.
See below for more details and how to apply.
Digital Full Stack Ninja++
We are looking for someone who is willing to overcome any obstacle, must be able to eat criticism for breakfast and ask for seconds, must have high moral and ethical standards, must be willing to fall on sword for what is right, have honor and take ownership of mistakes or failures, be able to work fast and accurately, be the chief website handyman and creative genius, willing to work out of a house, car, plane, school, on a playground or where-ever in the world we happen to be, be extremely intelligent, intellectually curious problem-solver with a passion for solving complex problems using data analysis and statistics, have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic, and a desire to participate in the rapid growth of a successful technology-based business
- take the CEO’s vision and make it reality
- do the difficult in a day and the impossible in a week
- know or be able to learn Moodle, Joomla, WordPress, PHP, SQL quickly
- create courses in online learning software
- upload videos for online learning software
- ensure clients can access online platforms
- ensure privacy and content is secure
- support our various software products with code updates, version updates and support
- understand machine learning
- understand big data
- develop and write apps for PC and Mac based platforms
- attention to detail and well organized.
- must work independently and manage project deadlines.
- design, develop and deploy state-of-the art, progressive, data-driven predictive scoring models to solve risk management business problems using the latest and most cutting edge technologies in machine learning, statistical modeling and operations research
- experience with one or more of the following: data manipulation and analysis using SQL, NoSQL, Java, MapReduce, HIVE, Python, SAS, Salford TreeNet, R, and machine learning approaches such as Mahout or Spark
We are looking for someone who laughs in face of rejection, chauffeur new clients to new and existing products and services, be willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any job that must be done, be able to eat criticism for breakfast and ask for seconds, develop a deep understanding of our product and mission, must have high moral and ethical standards, must be willing to fall on sword for what is right, have honor and take ownership of mistakes or failures, be able to work fast and accurately, willing to work out of a house, car, plane, school, on a playground or where-ever in the world we happen to be, be extremely intelligent, have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic, and a desire to participate in the rapid growth of a successful technology-based business.
- drive growth of new and existing products and services
- promote products on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- work within a startup’s budget
- implement client needs, wants and desires for software
- showcase software at conferences
- chauffeur clients thru the process
- respond to clients and prospects questions
- uphold the Wilmes’ level of customer – never give up the ship
- fly the Wilmes’ flag
What We Are Offering
- alternative employment options – contract, etc.
- ground floor opportunities
- help build a world-class organization
- work from home
- great working hours
- Intermediate computer skills, including use of MS Office, Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, internet, CRM software
- Highly dependable transportation that gets you to the client when the client wants and expects you there
- Some knowledge of public agencies as they relate to risk management and loss control or a real willingness to learn
- Strong desire to do sales
- Valid drivers license
- Proof of automobile insurance
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to work in public agencies
- Required to submit to LiveScan
- Pass drug test
How To Apply
The first step is to follow our process, everything is a test. Simply complete the form below and attach your resume and other job-related documents in .pdf format.
It's great that you are interested in working with Wilmes. Please send us your resume and cover letter.
Then complete the PEARL Test using door number 1. The password is “start”. Please select Wilmes, LLC as the organization.