Hackers are everywhere. And they make life miserable. The best way to protect yourself and your agency against hackers is to never give out information to untrusted sources. Here are some other useful tips to fight hackers (also don’t forget to try out our password strength checker below)
- Change your passwords frequently – every 30 to 60 days
- Use different passwords for every website you use
- Use stronger passwords for banks and other financial institutions
- Never leave your computer unlocked when you are away from it
- Use a password manager like LastPass
It’s always a good idea to change your passwords on a regular basis. This month we are performing a free check of your password strength to ensure that you are protected against password attackers.
Complete the form below to determine your password strenght.