Who regulates the Certificate of Occupancy?

Share with your friends


Before you can open your new building for business, you need to get a Certificate of Occupancy.  The Certificate of Occupancy is governed under California Building Code, Title 24, Part 2, Appendix Chapter 1 Section 110.1.


Leave a Reply